What Is The Davis Autism Approach, And How Can It Help?
Time & Location
About the Event
In this webinar you will discover:
- Why concepts such as change, cause and effect, time, and order (and more) can be so challenging for autistic individuals.
- Why ‘individuation’ is such a fundamental building block for understanding these life concepts.
- How the Davis Autism Approach Program effectively facilitates solid understanding of life concepts in the world around them.
- How the program builds bridges for an autistic individual into the world of others - facilitating social integration without the need to rote learn social skills.
- How self-regulation can be fostered in order to develop the ability to regulate focus, stress and energy levels.
There will be a Q&A session at the end of the presentation, so that you have the opportunity to have all of your questions answered.
ABOUT THE PRESENTER Tessa Halliwell has a background in psychology (BSc) and education (MA). The challenges of parenting neurodiverse children led her to discover Davis programs and she has been a licensed Davis facilitator since 2004.
We hope to see you there!