Forthcoming Events and Workshops
- Wed, 06 OctWorkshop06 Oct, 09:00 BST – 17 Oct, 13:00 BSTWorkshopThe Davis Life Concepts for Autism workshop has been created to provide meaningful solutions for you or someone who you are supporting. Over ten half-day sessions, you will be introduced to the gentle, non-invasive Davis Autism Approach® and be guided on a journey to understanding the Life Concepts
- Fri, 12 NovLive online training for parents
- Wed, 17 NovDistance learning followed by online event
- Sat, 11 DecOnline Facilitator Training Module11 Dec, 09:00 GMT – 12 Dec, 16:00 GMTOnline Facilitator Training ModuleThis experiential 2-day workshop covers the basic principles and concepts needed to work with motivation and responsibility. The correct presentation of these two vital ingredients are essential in providing a successful Davis Dyslexia Correction Programme.
- Wed, 02 FebDistance learning followed by online event