Thu, 04 Nov|
What Is The Davis Autism Approach, And How Can It Help?
Courtesy of Ron Davis Autism Foundation, a free webinar to learn more about the Davis Autism Approach, the ground-breaking programme created by Ron Davis, a simple-thinking, autistic genius.
Time & Location
04 Nov 2021, 19:00 – 20:00 GMT
About the Event
In this webinar you will discover:
- Why concepts such as change, cause and effect, time, and order (and more) can be so challenging for autistic individuals.
- Why ‘individuation’ is such a fundamental building block for understanding these life concepts.
- How the Davis Autism Approach Program effectively facilitates solid understanding of life concepts in the world around them.
- How the program builds bridges for an autistic individual into the world of others - facilitating social integration without the need to rote learn social skills.
- How self-regulation can be fostered in order to develop the ability to regulate focus, stress and energy levels.
There will be a Q&A session at the end of the presentation, so that you have the opportunity to have all of your questions answered.
ABOUT THE PRESENTER
CATHIE GERACI holds degrees from Indiana University in Economics and Speech Communication. She worked as an upper level retail executive in the United States prior to moving to Italy in 1994. Her journey with autism began in 2001, when her son would stop speaking and close himself off in his world. She has over 20 years of autism experience, both with her son and professionally. She believes the most effective way for an autistic individual to understand the world and integrate socially is through the Davis Methods. She has been connected to these methods for over 10 years ,as both a Davis Dyslexia Facilitator and a Davis Autism Approach Facilitator/Coach. She believes every human being is highly intelligent and those on the Autism Spectrum are here to help solve all the problems facing humanity today. She works endlessly to ensure that no matter where the individual falls on the Spectrum, that they will develop their intelligence, eliminate their confusions and become independent in the life they choose.
We hope to see you there!