Based on the Davis methods for dyslexia correction, this kit enables parents of children ages 5-7 to home teach and help young learners to:
- focus attention
- improve eye-hand coordination
- learn the alphabet
- learn basic punctuation
- develop and strengthen pre-reading and basic reading skills
- prevent the potential of a learning problem
- improve sight word recognition and comprehension
- establish life-long "how to learn" skills.
For older children (age 8 and up), we recommend the Davis Symbol Mastery Kit. Kit should be selected based on the age of the child, not on current reading level.
Note: This kit is not intended for classroom use.
Teachers: Please visit our Davis Learning Strategies section for information about our classroom programme for primary school children.
Davis Young Learner Kit for Home Use
- Parent Instruction Manual
- Reusable Modelling Clay (1 kg)
- Clay Cutter
- Webster's Children's Dictionary - (Hardback)
- Punctuation Marks & Styles Booklet
- Two Koosh or Pom Pom Balls
- Letter Recognition Cards
- Laminated Alphabet Strip
- Stop Signs for Reading Chart
PLEASE NOTE: orders shipped to addresses outside of the United Kingdom may incur Customs charges. For further information, enquire at your local Customs office.